cars were built by Thomas Rogers & Company at St. George's Parade,
Wolverhampton. Production began in February 1922, and
the car, powered by a 1310c.c. Coventry Climax engine, with a friction or
chain drive sold for £255. It was an open two seater with a dickey seat at
the back. Another model was introduced in 1924 and sold for £215 for a 2
seater version, and £260 for a coupé.