|Listing: Milestone on the Bridgnorth Road.
A triangular cast-iron hollow section milestone with chamfered front
edges, and an angled triangular front panel, with the Parish name
'Tettenhall'. The side panels indicate the distances to
Wolverhampton and Bridgnorth; 3 and 10½
miles respectively. It dates from 1893.
This is an important historical relic.
Road signs from this time that are still in situ are rare indeed.